Công ty em đang cần tuyển nhân lực vào vài vị trí hấp dẫn, anh em forum mình đáp ứng đủ điều kiện thì apply nhá, có gì cứ liên hệ em
Có mẫu đơn đính kèm.
LET’S JOIN OUR EFFORT TO BUILD UP GAMELOFT FAMILY!
Since our Studio keep on growing to welcome new activities in the coming months, we are searching qualified and motivated candidates for the positions of:
Video Game Producer:10 vacancies
Game Programmer (Java and C++):40 vacancies
Game Tester:45 vacancies
2D Graphic Artist:03 vacancies
Game Designer:02 vacancies
Please refer to the attached file to get more details about the job descriptions!
· The position of Video Game Producer is open to Gamelofters with at least 1 year of service in Gameloft and to external candidates with at least 2 years of working experience.
· The other positions are open to both Gamelofters (with at least 6 months of seniority) and external candidates.
It will be highly appreciated if you can spread the job vacancies to as many friends as you can and recommend to our recruitment team the qualified candidates for the vacancies above.
All applications - Cover letter and CV (or Job Application Form) in English - must be sent to:
Thanks for your attention and we count on you to welcome more and more Gamelofters in the coming months.
Gameloft HCMC Studio is searching qualified and motivated candidates for the positions of:
• Video Game Producer
• Game Programmer (C++ and Java)
• Mobile Game Tester
• 2D Graphic Artist
• Game Designer
If your skills set and interest align with the position, get in the GAME! Please send your CV
and cover letter in English to:
It will be also really appreciated if you can introduce your friends who you think that he/she
can be qualified for the vacancies.
Video Game Producer vacancies
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft HCMC Studio, you will be
responsible for managing projects of developing top-quality mobile games for international
Your daily responsibilities consist of:
• Planning, coordinating and supervising the mobile game development cycle implemented
by different teams, from the conception stage to the finalisation stage (Game design,
Programming, Graphics, Quality assurance…);
• Communicating project status and maintaining coordination between the team in Vietnam
and Head Quarter Producers as well as development teams in other countries;
• Ensuring that your projects are delivered on time and that the games meet Gameloft’s high
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very well-organized, problem-solving;
• Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure;
• Leadership and team spirit;
• Proficiency in both written and spoken English;
• Good gaming background as well as ability to evaluate video games;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent, or strong experience in management.
Game Programmer (C++ and Java) vacancies
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in HCMC Studio, your day-to-day work
consists of programming and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide
range of mobile phones (Gameloft is supporting more than 1200 handsets).
You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios in US, France, Japan, etc, and
will work closely with producers and other departments (quality assurance, game design,
graphic) to deliver high-quality mobile games. Gameloft products are among the top-rated
mobile games on major international markets.
• Proficiency in Java and/or C/C++;
• Knowledge of J2ME, BREW, Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone or 3D programming is a
• Knowledge of graphic development, Experience in game programming is welcome;
• Good reading and writing skills in English;
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility, deadline commitment;
• Ability to work under high pressure;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science is preferable.
Both senior and junior profiles are welcome.
Mobile Game Tester vacancies
As a member of Gameloft’s major Quality Assurance team at HCMC Studio, you will
participate in the testing process to ensure the quality of our top-rate mobile games distributed
on over 75 countries.
Upon your skills and potential, you will be assigned specific tests based on relevant
requirements and checklists, then describe and report bugs on dedicated bug database. You
will work closely with producers and programmers from the beginning to the end of game
production cycle. This will bring you an in-depth vision of video games on a wide range mobile
• Strong interest and experience in playing video games;
• Attention to details;
• Good skills of English reading and writing;
• Office computer literacy.
Please detail your experience in playing video games in your job application.
2D Graphic Artist 3 vacancies
As a member of Gfx team at HCMC Studio, you will take part in the graphic production for
Gameloft’s world-acclaimed mobile games.
Among a given team of producer, game designers, programmers, and testers, your daily
mission is to conceive or execute graphic elements and art works for creation or large-scale
deployment game projects.
• Creativity, competency of hand-drawing and sprite design;
• Proficiency in drawing software (Photoshop...), ability to draw and create animations on a
pixel basis (low resolution infography) with Photoshop;
• Interest and experience in playing video games;
• Experience in cartoon and comics would be welcome;
• Higher education degree in fine arts, applied arts… (Applications from self-taught
candidates are also accepted).
* Please enclose some of your hand-drawing artworks in your job application.
Game Designer vacancies
As a member of the game design team of Gameloft HCMC Studio, and under the
responsibility of the Lead Game Designer as well as Producer, you will be in charge of the
design of top quality mobile games for international markets. The daily missions include:
• Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres;
• Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and
• Under producer’s coordination, work with artists and programmers to make sure that the
creative vision is fulfilled.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about 2D and 3D video games in a wide variety of genres and
on various gaming platforms (PlayStation, XBOX, Nintendo, PC…); good understanding of
their environments, control systems and general usability rules;
• Thorough understanding of video games and their commercial appeal to the general
• Good English writing skill, ability to document ideas, concepts, and design systematically
and in a style that that is easy to understand;
• Good skill of Photoshop tools;
• Good interpersonal skill, good at teamwork;
• Your organizational skill and result-oriented spirit enable you to deliver high quality works
under high pressure and within strict deadlines;
• Your creativity and practical spirit allow you to find the best solutions to ensure fastest and
best work progress;
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in information technology, or multimedia, or graphics...
* Please detail the types of games (and platforms) you have played in your job application.
Mọi thông tin liên lạc em :
Fone : 0989777701